Empowering Teens Through Peer-to-Peer Education
Since its foundation in 1981, SADD has impacted the lives of millions: students, friends, parents, school & community leaders, law enforcement officials, and more! The strong connections that these groups built with SADD has resonated and grown into a brand that is recognized across the nation as a remarkable experience, equipping teens to become leaders and role models in their home communities and across the nation. Because motor vehicular crashes remain the number one killer of teens today, until statistics change, SADD’s core focus will remain traffic safety; however, the issues that teens face on a daily basis have expanded. In 1997, SADD expanded its mission to include other emerging issues, such as substance abuse, suicide, depression, bullying, violence, body image, and more. SADD does its best to equip students with the best, most effective resources to take the lead on the issues that matter to them.
- Who We Are: Discover SADD’s mission, learn about our approach, and meet our leadership team. Learn More
- What We Care About: Dive into the most pressing issues that teens face today and learn just how we’re working to make positive change. Learn More
- Get Involved: Support SADD by raising funds, staying informed, and joining others in the effort to reduce destructive decisions. Learn More
- Communications: View the latest videos, press releases, articles, and other media. Learn More
- Chapter Registration: Register or renew your chapter registration for the 2015-2016 school year. Learn More