- April 1, 2017 - April 29, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A SADD national core program that uses peer-to-peer based prevention strategies to engage schools, parents, and communities about the real-life consequences of underage drinking. Chapters are strongly encouraged, but not required, to hold their activities from April 10-14, 2017.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s in the activity guide:
- Is It Worth the Risk, a skit and community panel aimed to engage parents and community members
- Safe Prom and Grad Letters to prom-related service providers asking them to help keep teens safe
- Prom Pledge
- Chain of Life
- Advocacy Activity: Social Hosting
- Bonus activity: Attend or watch online the April Symposium on Substance Abuse (Date/Time TBD April 2017)
All registered chapters receive a link to all the downloadable materials and templates upon registration plus much more. Complete you annual chapter registration or renewal today! Click here to get started!
Already registered for the current school year and don’t have the email? Request the email to be resent by contacting us at email@example.com.