- February 1, 2017 - February 28, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
SADD Shines Week is a SADD national core program designed to guide teens, parents, and communities to celebrate SADD chapters and all they do and highlight the important rising issue of mental health awareness. Chapters are strongly encouraged, but not required, to hold their activities the first week of February, 2017.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s in the activity guide:
- SADD Shines Day, a day to celebrate SADD on Wednesday, February 1
- Reality Check, an elementary school mentoring program that focuses on body image and self-esteem
- Join the SADD Twibbon or Thunderclap campaigns
- Supporter Awards
- Organize a Walk or a Health Fair to bring professionals, organizations, and the community together to educate on mental health and wellness topics
- Sample PSAs, templates designed for SADD chapters to record for local radio media outlets
- And more!
All registered chapters receive a link to all the downloadable materials and templates upon registration plus much more. Complete you annual chapter registration or renewal today! Click here to get started!
Already registered for the current school year and don’t have the email? Request the email to be resent by contacting us at email@example.com.