Dangers in the Dark
Driving conditions aren’t always going to be perfect, and driving at night can be dangerous and scary. That’s why SADD and The National Road Safety Foundation (NRSF) are challenging you to tell us your tips on driving at night and your ideas on what would make a great Dangers in the Dark PSA.
Enter today for a chance to win $2,500* and for your PSA idea to be brought to life by an Emmy-winning producer and broadcast nationwide!
How to Apply:
- Create a (2 minute or less) video** telling us your ideas for what would make a great PSA (Public Service Announcement) on the dangers/risks of driving at night. NOTE: Your video is NOT the actual PSA, just your ideas. See Contest Details and Tips.
- Complete the application below and upload your video. Applications received without the video will be disqualified.
- Submit BOTH the application and video by January 30, 2018.
- The top ten chapter** finalists will each win $250.
- One lucky chapter** will win an additional $2,500 and the opportunity to have your PSA ideas professionally produced by an Emmy-winning producer and broadcast on over 150 TV stations nationwide!
Applications are due January 30, 2018. Winners will be announced in March 2018.
A panel of SADD and NRSF representatives will judge the video entries. Entries will be judged solely on your idea and enthusiasm, not the video quality. The top ten finalists will each receive $250**. From those finalists, a first place winner will be chosen.
*SADD does not permit distracted driving; please do not record your PSA’s in a moving vehicle.
**Only SADD chapters are eligible to win. Click here to register your chapter.
Download Contest Details and Tips here for video submission ideas!
Our many thanks to The National Road Safety Foundation for sponsoring this contest!