June 24 – 27, 2018
Sheraton Hotel Tysons Corner
8661 Leesburg Pike
Tysons, VA 22812
Join SADD students, advisors, State Coordinators, and professionals from across the country at the 2018 SADD National Conference on Youth Health & Safety! Participants will receive specialized training, information, and tangible strategies to be stronger leaders in their community and to continue their life-saving prevention work in their schools and community.
Washington, D.C. is a popular destination, especially this time of year, and we expect to sell out quickly! Register today to secure your spot. Payment in full is due by April 20, 2018. Registrations after this date will be subject to increased prices and no guarantee of conference materials.
Step 1: Register. Click the “Register Now” button below to get started!
Step 2: Book Hotel Room. Use this link to book your hotel rooms directly with the Sheraton Tysons Hotel and get the special SADD rate!
Helpful Registration Tools
- Advisor Guest List
For a printable “guest list” please download this document. By collecting this information from students, advisors will be able to easily register students as guests. Please note: No students are to self-register. Only advisors can register their students as guests. If you have any questions, please contact Madeline Seel at email@example.com.
- 2018 SADD Conference Logistics
For helpful information about what’s included in your registration, travel, booking hotel rooms, and more, please see our Conference Logistics at the link above.
JUST ADDED: Optional DC Bus Tour!
Just your SADD conference friends for a private guided tour of the monuments in DC! The bus will pick you up from the conference hotel, take you to see the sights in DC and drop you back off at the hotel. You will see the following monuments:
- US Capitol Building (West Lawn Front)
- White House (North Lawn Front)
- World War II Memorial
- Martin Luther King Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- FDR Memorial
The cost is $45 dollars per person and you simply add it to your registration to reserve your spot. If you have already registered, you should have received an email with a link to add it to your registration.
Click here to check out the current agenda of activities for conference.
Congratulations on registering for the premier youth health & safety conference! We are so pleased you’ll be joining us to learn valuable skills in injury prevention, programming, and leadership (and we can’t forget about all the fun you’ll have too!)
Now that you’ve registered, here’s what we suggest you do next:
- Pay in full by April 20, 2018 to receive the $425 early registration rate. (If paid between April 20- June 1, 2018, registrations are subject to a $25 increase.)
- Book your hotel room through the Sheraton Tysons Hotel for the duration of conference. You must be staying at the conference hotel to qualify as fully registered. Click here to book your room and receive the SADD special room rate.
- Book your travel! You’ll find helpful information about your many travel options in the 2018 SADD Conference Logistics document.
- Make any changes to your own or guest registrations using the e-mail used to register and the confirmation number provided upon registration completion.
***Be sure to print your confirmation email or invoice for easy onsite check-in!***
Have an iPhone? Add this event to your Apple Wallet and skip the printing!
If you have any questions, please contact Madeline Seel, our Special Projects Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-481-3568 x 246.