June 24 – 27, 2018
Sheraton Hotel Tysons Corner
8661 Leesburg Pike
Tysons, VA 22812
Click here to check out the current agenda of activities for conference. For the most up-to-date information and schedule, download the Guidebook app! Go to the App store or Google Play and download Guidebook. Once it is on your device, search for the 2018 SADD National Conference guide. This will be your most valuable resource throughout conference.
Click here for the latest workshop agenda. Be sure to also check the conference Guidebook app for the most up-to-date information.
Helpful Registration Tools
- Advisor Guest List
For a printable “guest list” please download this document. By collecting this information from students, advisors will be able to easily register students as guests. Please note: No students are to self-register. Only advisors can register their students as guests. If you have any questions, please contact Madeline Seel at email@example.com.
- 2018 SADD Conference Logistics
For helpful information about what’s included in your registration, travel, booking hotel rooms, and more, please see our Conference Logistics at the link above.
JUST ADDED: Optional DC Bus Tour!
Just your SADD conference friends for a private guided tour of the monuments in DC! The bus will pick you up from the conference hotel, take you to see the sights in DC and drop you back off at the hotel. You will see the following monuments:
- US Capitol Building (West Lawn Front)
- White House (North Lawn Front)
- World War II Memorial
- Martin Luther King Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- FDR Memorial
The cost is $45 dollars per person and you simply add it to your registration to reserve your spot. If you have already registered, you should have received an email with a link to add it to your registration.
Congratulations on registering for the premier youth health & safety conference! We are so pleased you’ll be joining us to learn valuable skills in injury prevention, programming, and leadership (and we can’t forget about all the fun you’ll have too!)
Now that you’ve registered, here’s what we suggest you do next:
- Pay in full by April 20, 2018 to receive the $425 early registration rate. (If paid between April 20- June 1, 2018, registrations are subject to a $25 increase.)
- Book your hotel room through the Sheraton Tysons Hotel for the duration of conference. You must be staying at the conference hotel to qualify as fully registered. Click here to book your room and receive the SADD special room rate.
- Book your travel! You’ll find helpful information about your many travel options in the 2018 SADD Conference Logistics document.
- Make any changes to your own or guest registrations using the e-mail used to register and the confirmation number provided upon registration completion.
***Be sure to print your confirmation email or invoice for easy onsite check-in!***
Have an iPhone? Add this event to your Apple Wallet and skip the printing!
If you have any questions, please contact Madeline Seel, our Special Projects Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-481-3568 x 246.