Action Steps for You, the Parent

Connect with a community coalition. Many communities have a local or regional coalition focused on prevention of underage drinking and other drug use.  Find out what your community offers (visit the town/city website or youth and family services organization) and volunteer to help out.


Contact your legislator. Express your concerns about underage drinking and other drug use to your local legislator(s), and learn more about what is going on locally, statewide, and even nationally to address this issue.  Join the effort!