SADD is committed to respecting the privacy of donors.
In its fundraising practices, SADD, Inc. respects the privacy of its donors, and strictly adheres to the Donor Bill of Rights.
- The agency is committed to safeguarding all donor information, electronically, paper-based, or in other forms. This includes financial transactions, letters, or any other information obtained during the giving process.
- All donor information is maintained by the SADD development office, and accessed by staff that engages in direct donor relations work.
- We will not exchange, share, rent, or sell any donor information.
- You, as a donor may, at any time, have your name excluded from any of our campaign mailings, emails, or calls. Once you have asked to be excluded from any solicitation, this will remain in effect until changed by you. To update your information or to ask that your name be excluded from list activity, please contact Joshua Claudio, Director of Annual Giving at email@example.com.
- We may provide donor information to research organizations hired by and working on behalf of SADD to conduct feasibilities, studies, or other campaign studies.
- All donors have the right to request to be anonymous.
- Donors have the right to contact the development office to inquire about their giving and or other information related to their support.
Thank you for your support of SADD. It is greatly appreciated.